Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fear

In books like mine (Looking for Alaska) there are always characters like the Colonel. I also just recently finished The City of Theifs and in that the character Kolya is all adventurous and fun. It really makes the story a lot more interesting, and sometimes better.
But in my life these people are rare to find, and hard to be, so most people just go on living their sad boring lives. And I think the reason everyone is living mellow lifes is because they are scared. No one wants to have fun if the consequence is getting expelled. So instead we go around in safety thinking about the awsone things we could do but we're too scared to do.
I don't think that they're all fearless, because Alaska is also scared. She doesn't want to go home. And the Colonel acts really brave and courageous but when he was with Sarah and she dumps him there's this more emotional side of him.
So everyone's scared but some aren't as scared, and we don't really know if it's good because I like cheese. Cheese is sooooo goood i just can't believe i.t ( Kai wrote this)  

No comments:

Post a Comment