Monday, October 11, 2010

SuperMan is a Woosy

10/11/10
             I think that super man is a sissy because he never stands up for himself as Clark Kent but only as Superman so maybe my title should have been Clark Kent is a woosy. Maybe because superman is from an alien planet he can't be mean. and he's life revolves around only doing good and only harming the bad. I really don't like how he lets Lois be mean to him, and if in the end Lois and Clark Kent fall in love together that would be really unrealistic. Because in my mind I do not know many or any people who would put up with this kind of attitude.
            In all the recent movies and marvel comics superman can fly but in the books/original comics nothing has happend were he can fly, breath ice, or use heat vision? So I think it's a symbol because in the original he can only leap really really high. So the ideas I'm thinking of are either he develops or the more recent producers thought he needed more powers. So I'm having a dificulte time trying to guess which one it is but I think that superman is going to develop these powers to make the story/plot more interesting.
(but judging from this issue I think he has heat vision?)

I think Superman is a symbol and that It has a lot to do with creator as a child or an adult. And that the creator wanted s symbol of something that could save everything and everyone so he created superman. This was his way of imagining maybe the world or maybe he was imagining himself as superman. To do this would be really cool to me and writing at the moment I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to give everyone in the world a character maybe a superhero maybe a musician and there was a second earth that had all of our creative characters. And just like that everyone has an imaginary friend/person/themselves.
               Another topic I want to write about is how superman doesn't have any friends like Batman has Robin and Nigle his butler, but superman only has Lois who isn't very nice. So I'm starting to wonder if the main character in a story needs a friend? So this whole friend thing is confusing me but I hope he does find a friend because it would really make the story more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. wow, Louis, you are developing a lot of theories. Great job mining beneath the surface for deeper meaning! Do you think that Clark Kent will become more dynamic or remain static? What would be the benefits of both?

    ReplyDelete