Tuesday, October 19, 2010

in case of zombies

Well I definitely find this book interesting in the way it is written like a survival guide. I have, and will continue for the next 2 weeks to think a lot about zombies. It brings a lot of questions about my neighborhood and what I'd do if there was a zombie outbreak. But it's gotten me to think more deeply about things in a good and bad way.
In a good way because I guess I'm more prepared for zombie apocalypse.
In a bad way, because it makes me think of things I'll miss and things I'll have to do. Also I have more Nightmares (zombie filled dreams) and things I thought would be okay in zombie-topia is actually suicide.
They should really get these for supermarkets, apartments, and churches.

But a huge thing that is in the book is how humans have these things that is argued to be an advantage or disadvantage. Some of these are the power to Think, or Love/Emotion. This has got me thinkin the most this week because I've been wondering if it's good to think a lot?? The thing about thinking is that it's always good but is it good to an extensive amount?? To me there would be no purpose of life if you did not have some girl on your mind, or thinking about how there should be more bacon glazed doughnuts in brooklyn. To me there wouldn't be a reason to fight zombies, terrorists, or aliens for the matter because we wouldn't think, care, or feel anything.??.,,,
Right?   :0


2 comments:

  1. i definitely like where you took this at the end. interesting thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Louis, Ima Letchu finish, but dis right hur is amazing responding yo!
    I like how you speak in this casual, yet serious voice. It makes it more you!

    ReplyDelete